Presumably many people have been successfully jailbroken their devices on iOS 9, and out of various errors, crashes and other problems in the iOS 9 jailbreak process. However, the trouble did not stop, some users reported that the option to customize jailbreak tweaks disappeared in the Settings app after successfully jailbreaking their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with Pangu iOS 9 jailbreak.
In fact, this is a simple issue, you only need to reinstall PreferenceLoader tweak on your device to fix it. PreferenceLoader is a jailbreak utility that lets any tweaks to have their own section in the Settings app, and now the tweak is compatible with iOS 9.
Here is how to do:
- Open Cydia on your jailbroken device.
- Tap on Sources.
- Look for PreferenceLoader.
- If you don’t find one, search for it in Cydia and install it.
- If you do find one (which is the norm), tap on it and tap Modify from top-right
- Now, tap on Re-install.
- After this, you reboot your device.
So if you’re not able to find settings for the jailbreak tweaks installed on your iOS device, then head to the Changes tab in Cydia, and install PreferenceLoader 2.2.3-1 or later update.