PersonalSpotLight is a new cydia tweak for jailbroken device running on iOS 9, which allows you to add several and different options to the iOS Spotlights (the swipe down Spotlight and the swipe right Minus Page one).
PersonalSpotLight tweak gives you the possibility to take the control over a lot of useful graphics, gestures and functional preferences!
The tweak comes with 12 options to apply for managing different aspects about the Spotlight:
1) Clear Search On Dismiss: it clears the field of the previous searching when you come back to the spotlight.
2) KeyBoard Shows On Tap Search: it shows the KeyBoard only when you tap on the field of searching.
3) Cancel Button Only Exit KeyBoard: it dismisses the KeyBoard (and clears the text too). With this option enabled press Home to exit from the swipe down Spotlight.
4) Disable Cancel Button: it disables the taping on the Cancel Button.
5) Disable Pull Down Gesture: it disables the Spotlight by pulling down Gesture.
6) Disable Swipe Right Gesture: it disables the Spotlight by swiping right Gesture to the Minus Page.
7) Disable Apps Launch: it disables the opening of the Apps (they can still be searched and viewed).
8) Disable Show More Feature: it disables the Show More Option (the label can still be viewed and tapped but not working).
9) Hide Blur On Left Minus Page: It hides the Blur on the background of the swipe right Minus Page Spotlight.
10) Hide Dictation Icon: it hides the little Dictation’s Icon at the top right in the searching field.
11) Hide Show More Feature Label: it hides (and consequently disables) the label of the Show More Option.
12) Lighten BG On Swipe Down: it lights up the background of the swipe down Spotlight.
PersonalSpotLight tweak compatible with iOS 9 running on iPhone and iPod touch, iPads and iPhones Plus not be supported yet.
This tweak is now available at Cydia BigBoss repo for Free, after installation, you can configure its options from Settings. Disable/Enable and respring in Settings to take effect (a confirmation button will appear to respring the Device.)