“Descendants of the Sun” is a popular Korean TV drama nowadays by the Korean KBS television broadcast on February 24, 2016. Which takes place in the unknown land of Uruk, and tells the tales of soldiers and doctors who are dispatched to a disaster-torn country. It is a human melodrama that shows how even in the midst of calamity, people can love and band together in solidarity.
If you also like this drama, then you will be glad to set the following Descendants of the Sun Wallpapers as your iPhone background.
You can grab any image listed above on your iPhone and use it as wallpaper.
How to Save the Above Images to iPhone Camera Roll
While viewing the image in Safari, tap and hold your finger on the photo until a menu screen appears. Select Save Image to automatically save the photo to your Camera Roll.
You also have the option to Copy the photo, where you can then paste it into an email or text message to share it with someone else.
How to Change iPhone Background Using Descendants of the Sun Wallpaper:
- Get the image on your iPhone 6 and go to your home screen and tap the Settings app.
- In Settings, tap Wallpapers & Brightness and then press the images under Choose Wallpaper.
- Choose the image you desire to use from Apple Wallpaper (Dynamic backgrounds included); Camera Roll; My Panoramas and other photo folders.
- Hit Set after selecting the wallpaper or Cancel if you change your mind.
- Decide whether you want the image for your home screen, lock screen, or both. Click the option you prefer, or tap Cancel as you like.