You must have heard f.lux app last year, which is a color temperature regulator for iOS, with it you can quickly and accurately tweaks the color and brightness of your phone’s display. This is really useful for protecting our eyes away from the blue light damage.
But unfortunately we can not find and download f.lux app from the App Store, that’s due to Apple already shut down it and launched their own Night Shift feature in iOS 9.3 with the similar capabilities.
Course developers also not idle, before the iOS 9.3 officially to public, a similar app updated with the similar feature as Night Shift. FlexBright v2.0 allows you to adjust the brightness and color temperature of the display of your iPhone and iPad depending on the time of the day to reduce the amount of strain on your eyes.
FlexBright will protect your eyes away from the screen brightness injury, 24 hours to monitor your eye fatigue.
Apart from this, Flex Bright also provide more features：
- Smart eye strain calculator to monitor exposure to blue light.
- Prompt you if high blue light exposure is detected before bedtime.
- Provide warning and exercises to rest your eyes when high strain is detected throughout the day.
- Set daytime brightness and nighttime brightness for your device
- App will determine your local sunrise and sunset times to use for day and night brightness if you like
- App will record your device brightness for 24 hours and present it in beautiful and dynamic bar chart.
- Support for 3D Touch on iPhone 6S
Apple shut down FlexBright again yesterday, it’s a pity.