Today, Mozilla officially launched Firefox for iOS with almost desktop-class experience. Firefox v1.1 for iOS includes many powerful features, including:
SEARCH INTELLIGENTLY & GET THERE FASTER
– Firefox anticipates your needs and intuitively provides multiple suggested and previously searched results across your favorite search engines – every time.
– Easily access shortcuts to search providers
– Your personal information belongs to you. In Private Browsing mode, Firefox won’t remember any of your history or cookies, but new bookmarks will be saved.
– Delete your browsing history, passwords and more in a single tap.
– Choose the private data you want to remove.
– **iOS 9 required for Private Browsing mode**
SYNC FIREFOX ACROSS YOUR DEVICES
– With a Firefox Account, access your history, bookmarks and open tabs from your desktop on your smartphone and tablet.
– Firefox can also remember your passwords across devices so you don’t have to.
INTUITIVE VISUAL TABS
– Intuitive visual and numbered tabs easily let you find content for future reference.
– Open as many tabs as you like without losing track of your open Web pages.
EASY ACCESS TO YOUR TOP SITES
– Spend your time reading your favorites sites instead of looking for them.
If you are tired of Safari browser, and seeking an alternative, then Firefox Web Browser is a good choice, it is certainly great for users who use the browser on their computer as features like Firefox account gives them seamless access to their history, bookmarks, open tabs. It remains to be seen it will be able to convince other users from Safari or other third-party browsers.
Download Firefox browser for iOS from App Store using the direct iTunes link below. It requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPad Pro.
[appbox appstore id989804926]