When the iOS 9 release, Apple brings a new card style to App Switcher, if you are tired and want to try new tricks, then the below tweak I will be introduced that you should not miss although the price is somewhat high, but I believe it will attract you.
Griddy is a new jailbreak tweak used to modify the interface of App Switcher, as its name, the original app switcher interface will appear many grid after use it, the app thumbnails will show as tiled appearance. This tweak is inspired by Gridswitcher, but the latter does not support iOS 9.
Griddy tweak is now available at Cydia’s BigBoss repo for $1.99 and supports both iOS 8 and iOS 9 devices. Once you installed it, the tweak provides a bunch of customization options that can be accessed directly from the tweak’s preferences pane. The pane is neatly divided into different sections, each of which allow you to customize a certain aspect of the new App Switcher. Griddy provides a wealth of options for custom, such as the enable button, the fixed display mode, change the default grid size, enable or disable the animation, adjust the blurriness of the background, switch display betweenthe app icons and thumbnails . You can see from the trial video, Griddy works quite smooth.
The configuration options include:
- Enable or disable Griddy via a kill switch toggle
- Choose a horizontal or vertical grid layout in portrait or landscape mode
- Change the default size of the grid
- Enable or disable grid animations and adjust their speed
- Customize the scale of the grid to make apps look smaller or bigger
- Add or remove app icons from the grid and adjust their scaling size and position
- Customize the blur intensity of the App Switcher background
- Replace app preview cards with app icons or vice versa
You can zoom in or zoom out of the grids to dynamically resize them on the go with a pinch gesture. Zooming out allows you to view more grids at once. To close an app, you can either double tap on it, swipe up or down if the grid is horizontally laid out or swipe left or right if it is in vertical mode . Likewise, tapping and holding on an app displays a button to close all the running apps at once.